We help dairymen maximize milk quality, parlor efficiency, and throughput by optimizing the vacuum and pulsation experience, promoting a milking environment conducive to strong cow flow, and refining prep procedures.
Things in the parlor are going differently than you would like.
Cow flow is too slow, losing bonus money due to a high SCC, and the strategies tried so far have yet to move the count significantly. You can’t find the cause, and worse still, you are getting conflicting information, making the situation more complicated, which affects parlor/cow performance and your bottom line.
What if you could bring someone in who could effectively assess the situation and collect the data necessary to get a clear picture of what is happening on your farm?
Let’s go one step further:
Not only would you finally get a handle on what’s going on, but the exact steps and strategies to fix it, along with procedures to allow you to avoid these issues in the future. Now, you have pristine processes to ensure clarity and understanding among employees on how and why things are done in the parlor.
Finally, your SCC can be handled and be right where you want it to be, allowing you to collect your FULL milk bonus consistently. No more cows leaving the parlor with milk, which is literally money walking right out of your parlor! No more dealing with one crisis after another, never knowing where the next one will come from or how to stop them altogether.
No more elusive problems leeching off your profits
All you have to do is read our comprehensive evaluation report as well as our recommendations for improvement and then implement them.
Bonus!! We will help train your dairy team for maximized performance.
All solutions are laid out right before you to get your farm where you want it to be and prevent nasty surprises and money pits- allowing you to focus on other projects and know that your barn is firing on all cylinders.
Ready to unlock your farm’s potential?
We have been in the dairy industry for over a decade, and in that time we have been able to help dairies across multiple barn types and multiple breeds. We have solved issues related to:
- Cow health and comfort
- Parlor efficiency
- Employee management and training
We know that you don’t need a cookie-cutter approach to your barn. You need someone who understands the struggles that occur inside and outside the barn whether it be a rotary or a straight barn, and the issues that can arise with the particular breed(s) you have on your farm. Let the cows do the talking and tailor barn performance to best suit the cows going into that barn.
You need a comprehensive strategy to address the specific obstacles for your barn, and that’s what we do.
While you may have similar goals as other dairymen have, the steps we will recommend will be tailored to be the most effective for YOUR farm. Here are the results that we have helped other farms achieve and what we can do for you:
- Get your SCC under 200,000 all year around, even on open lots.
- Take a SCC of 800,000 or greater and get it down to less than 200,000 in 30 days.
- Lower your incidence of mastitis- we have helped farms have less than 1% of mastitis occurrence.
- Reduce lameness to 0% of cows with a locomotion score of 4 out of 4.
- Limit the death rate to 2% or less.
Cows are your money maker. If they aren’t healthy and comfortable, then your milk production suffers which is directly reflected in your profits. We have more results to help you unlock your farm’s potential:
- When we improve cow comfort during milking, you can see:
- 55% decrease in kickoffs
- 30% decrease in incidents of force detach in rotaries
- 50% decrease in incidents of manual detach for straight barns
- Improve cow comfort outside the parlor by improved pen maintenance.
- Limit transition period risks.
- Using the data from your farm and your cows to create a more strategic and beneficial culling process.
Show me the milk! More benefits that we offer to your dairy:
- Maximize cow throughput
- Refine milk procedures for rapid milk harvest, where you harvest at least 55% in the first 2 minutes.
- Maximize the performance of your inflations/liners for your cows.
There are countless possibilities for how we can help your farm perform at the next level. The best part? It takes little effort on your end. Just click the link below to schedule a call with us, and we will take it from there.
We schedule a time for one of our team members to come out and evaluate the farm, collect the data, and send you our report with our recommendations on what we can do for your dairy and the steps to get there.
Get started today!